Welcome to ASTHO's Change Management eLearning Series.
Learning Objectives: As a result of completing the learning modules you should be able to:
- Define change.
- List the stages of change.
- Assess organization readiness for change.
- Outline best practices in change management.
- Identify guiding principles and key roles of a leader in the change management process.
- Discuss Kotter’s 8-Step and 4 Principles to Accelerate Change.
- A navigation box is located on the right-hand side of the screen and contains arrows to advance to the next lesson or return to a previous lesson. Before advancing, but after you have completed the lesson, select "Mark Completed" under the navigation box.
- Any additional materials and resources are posted under the navigation box under Lesson Files and Lesson Links.
- You also have the option of viewing each lesson in FullScreen mode. To close the FullScreen mode and access the lesson files and links or navigate to the next lesson, select the escape key (Esc).
Supported Browsers: When accessing this course, please be sure to use the most updated version of one of the browsers identified below. This course is not supported on any version of the Internet Explorer browser. You may need to enable pop-ups to view the lessons.
Windows: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome.
Apple MacOS: Safari 3.0 or higher, Microsoft edge, Google Chrome, Firefox.
To begin the course, select the top lesson from the lesson bars below.