This introductory ASTHO training outlines evidence-based steps states and territories can use to conduct process improvement work within health agencies to improve business, administrative, or programmatic processes.
Learning Objectives: As a result of completing the learning module you should be able to:
- Describe the benefits and steps of process improvement.
- Identify improvement techniques to create efficient and effective processes.
- Provide examples of resources and tools to support process improvement.
- A navigation box is located on the right-hand side of the screen and contains arrows to advance to the next lesson or return to a previous lesson. Before advancing, but after you have completed the lesson, select "Mark Completed" under the navigation box.
- Any additional materials and resources are posted under the navigation box under Lesson Files and Lesson Links.
- You also have the option of viewing each lesson in FullScreen mode. To close the FullScreen mode and access the lesson files and links or navigate to the next lesson, select the escape key (Esc).
Supported Browsers: When accessing this course, please be sure to use the most updated version of one of the browsers identified below. This course is not supported on any version of the Internet Explorer browser. You may need to enable pop-ups to view the lessons.
Windows: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome.
Apple MacOS: Safari 3.0 or higher, Microsoft edge, Google Chrome, Firefox.
To begin the course, select the top lesson from the lesson bar(s) below.