Welcome to ASTHO's OT21-2103 Technical Assistance Multi-Learning Community of Practice, Part One.
This is the first of three e-learning units containing a collection of resources and best practices on advancing health equity.
This units consists of the following sections:
A) State Leadership and Workforce
B) Health Equity, Data Equity, and Policy
C) Making the Business Case for Health Equity
- Instructions are provided throughout each module to direct you to the location and use of a variety of resources.
- Most videos in this course, when started by the arrow, automatically begin and end at the recommended times. In most cases, the entire video material is not relevant for the particular module. See the individual note above each video.
- A navigation box is located on the right-hand side of the screen and contains arrows to advance to the next lesson or return to a previous lesson.
- Any additional materials and resources are posted under the navigation box under Lesson Files and Lesson Links.
- To begin the course, select the top lesson from the lesson bar(s) below.
Supported Browsers: When accessing this course, please be sure to use the most updated version of one of the browsers identified below.
Windows: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome.
Apple MacOS: Safari 3.0 or higher, Microsoft edge, Google Chrome, Firefox.
This course is not supported on any version of the Internet Explorer browser. You may need to enable pop-ups to view the lessons.